Paying for tuition
You may pay in full by July 1st to receive a discount on your tuition.
You may make tuition payments through FACTS on a monthly or quarterly plan. This service, costs about $40 and can either mail you an invoice, charge your credit card or debit your bank account. Payments through FACTS require you to sign up for their service and choose a monthly or quarterly plan. Click to register with FACTS
Applying for a scholarship
Please know that it is our desire at Cornerstone Academy to meet each individual family’s need while keeping in line biblically with the stewardship of our finances. We desire for your children to attend Cornerstone Academy and are excited by this opportunity to partner with you. We have scholarships available and desire to help families give their children a quality education. Here are some qualities we consider in a family who is applying for a scholarship.
- Tax documents show you are a wise steward of your money
- Involved in your church and community
- Had a major hardship in the last twelve months (e.g. medical or job loss)
What is the scholarship process?
- Apply online through FACTS
- Provide them with proper documentation. There are pre addressed envelopes in the office.
- Your application will be reviewed by FACTS and an analysis will be sent to our school board for review.
- You will be contacted upon the completion of your scholarship review with the school board’s decision.